Roofing & Storm Damage
Roof Repair & Home Remodeling
Orlando · Tampa · Destin
Orlando · Tampa · Destin
When disaster strikes, you need a local contractor in your area that understands the Florida roofing insurance claims process. A leaky roof can lead to costly interior repairs if not included in your initial claim. AHS won't let this happen to you! Our HAAG certified roof inspectors are highly trained in roof leak detection, wind storm and hail damage claims. With years of expertise, you can trust and depend on AHS to assist and guide you in your time of need.
Emergency Roof Repair
Advanced Home Solutions only works with reputable, certified roofing contractors. That’s why we sub-contract our roofing jobs to our trusted partner, Crown Roofing, a fully insured and licensed roofer certified by the State of Florida. They are highly capable of performing all aspects of emergency roof repair & roof replacement services including storm related damage to roofing structures caused by hail or high wind.
AHS specializes in quick response to flood and water damage offering rapid build back services including emergency tree removal, drywall repair, painting, window replacement, flooring replacement, insulation, screen enclosures, gutters, siding and solar. Advanced Home Solutions works exclusively with Surge Restoration Company for all water damage restoration and mold cleanup work. We always provide 100% free home inspections.
If you’ve had a loss due to water or flooding to your home from recent storms or just need to do some interior remodeling like a new kitchen remodel or bathroom remodeling, AHS are fully insured and licensed residential contractors specializing in all aspects of residential construction and renovations. Don’t have the cash for improvements? No worries…Ask about our low rate, high approval home improvement financing.
We take pride in providing top notch customer service. If you have any questions about the work or repairs to be done on your home, we are only a phone call away, always ready to help, whenever you need it. Contact Advanced Home Solutions today for all your home improvement needs!
AHS Offers Sub-Contracted Roofing & Construction Services
- Roof Replacement & Repairs
- Emergency Tarp & Tree Removal
- Window Repair
- Pool Screen Enclosures
- Flooring (Carpet, Wood, Tile)
- Drywall Installation, Repair & Texturing
- Solar Panels
- Insulation & Radiant Barriers
- Soffit & Fascia Replacement
- Fence Repair & Installation
WHY CHOOSE AHS?
- When you work with a licensed residential contractor you get multiple layers of protection. Home owners benefit from having warranties provided from both the contractor (AHS), and the roofing company or sub-contractor that performed the work. This ensures you that if something needs to be fixed, Advanced Home Solutions will be there to make it right!
- Our disaster response team is ready to get to work from the moment you call. From emergency roof tarping to welcoming you back into your home, AHS understands the need to quickly fix your roof and repair your house, so you can get back to your normal life as soon as possible!
- With over 25 years of construction experience, we have streamlined the process of quickly restoring residential homes that have been devastated by hurricanes, flooding and severe weather.
- Storm damage insurance restoration work can be a stressful and often unpleasant experience for home owners. AHS has an intimate understanding of how insurance restoration process works and has a dedicated legal team and staff for assisting our customers from start to finish!
Advanced Home Solutions came to inspect our roof after we noticed some water stains on our living room ceiling. Robb was very professional and gave us a detailed report on his findings. He explained how the insurance claim process works and was there for us every step of the way. Glad we made the right choice hiring AHS!Debbie FolsomDestin, FL
Good experience. Good people! Would use again.Mike & CathyOrlando, FL
Delivered on their promise! AHS came out to my home in Tampa and did exactly what they said they would do. Overall, a very positive experience! Thanks again!Frank CarboneTampa, FL